In some ways, having diabetes is like being dealt a bad hand of cards. After all… no one chooses to have diabetes.
Unfortunately, however, that can’t be changed.
Keep in mind, though, that you don’t need four aces to win at poker. And strategy and skill can turn a losing hand into a winner.
That’s true in diabetes… just as it is in poker.
You need rock solid information to play the “diabetes hand” to win.
But where to find it?
This information can be found in a lot of places. In fact, it’s literally everywhere… in countless books, brochures, journals, magazines and on thousands of websites all across the Internet.
And that’s the problem…
“Today more and more patients are opting for home care and searching for alternative sources of information about how to best care for themselves. But in this information age, they often find conflicting messages and can get lost in the information overload.” – NCE
These resources are often:
- Too general. Not enough substance to be of any use.
- Too specific. Great for researchers… not for diabetics.
- Too old. Impossible to win with outdated information.
- Too confusing. Not written for the average person.
- Too unusable. It only has value if you are able to apply it.
OK. So, how do I win the “diabetes hand”?
It’s easy. All you need is:
Our comprehensive DiabetesDek® covers it all… everything you need to know to feel good and live a healthy life.
- Nutrition basics for diabetes control. What you must know.
- How to use blood glucose information to manage diabetes.
- How to prevent embarrassing mood swings.
- How to have a safe and healthy pregnancy.
- When a snack may actually save your life.
- Balancing insulin and blood sugar levels to feel your best.
- The latest drugs. What they are and how to take them.
- How to avoid the dangerous complications of diabetes.
And much, much more…
The DiabetesDek® puts the latest facts about diabetes right in the palm of your hands. Our team of medical experts has made sure that it’s the most useful, easily understood and up-to-date guide for helping you to control and mange your diabetes on a day-to-day basis.
This handy, pocket-size guide contains over 50 dual-sided cards and is a ready reference to the vital information you often need on moment’s notice.
Make the DiabetesDek® part of your overall plan to control your diabetes. Or give this valuable gift to a friend or loved one with diabetes.
With the right information… diabetes can be controlled and self-managed.